Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

need turkey primary wing feathers

muddy

Hello all. I'm going to try my hand at chopping and fletching my own traditional arrows this year. If you'd be willing to snip off the primary flight feathers and mail them to me I'd greatly appreciate it, will reimburse postage. If you're remotely close to Iowa City I'd be happy to pick them up from you.

Need as many as possible. Thanks.

Will save any I get this spring for you. Had a big bunch in freezer for a long time but sent them to the fella making Boy Scout arrows last spring.

i have a been saving them for years and never gotten around to using any of them. Send me your address and I will get them in the mail

Got a pair of wings today for ya. Assume you would take Merriam's also? Headed to SD next week with a fair decent chance at filling a tag or maybe two.

Good Lord just send him your wings! This not rocket science! Muddy even made it simple with the picture.

I have four wings at my house for yah Muddy. You can get them whenever you want. Might be better to do it before they start stinking.

I'vs got a pair for you Muddy...do you want them now or after the season? We might add another set or two to the collection yet in 4th season.

I'vs got a pair for you Muddy...do you want them now or after the season? We might add another set or two to the collection yet in 4th season.

No rush. Are they cutt off the wings or are they just frozen?

Top Bottom