Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NEW THINGS COMING TO IW!!! Site down for short time soon

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Hello IW - new things coming. Making some updates & upgrades. All in the spirit of what IW has always been. All good things. We’ll integrate better with social media but we are not going to be a social media site - be a lone hard core site at the foundation. Site will be upgraded on looks & usability. I could go on and on.....
1) be patient - if there’s a bug/glitch, we’ll work through it
2) cool things to come. Long long story & too much to list. & to be honest- I don’t know how to explain 90% of this stuff!! You will be happy is bottom line. Instead of explaining this all- hold tight..... We got great hunting ahead and great things for IW. Stay tuned.... Good luck this week!!

UPDATE!!! I’ll try and make this short.....

1) BE PATIENT!!! I’ll give heads up when things are going to change. My one request: be a lil patient & take a little time to learn the new system. As u see an issue - we will address it. It will take a bit of time & exploring & u all will have it down. Later on.... it will be more simple

2) It will have a “social media look” to it ..... & some features that are “Facebook-like”. But it will not be on Facebook. It will also have a FORUM menu on there that will have the forum list so u can post up just like here. We will also be able to move some threads over & keep this site open Onging so no information is lost. It will be seamless if u want to share things with other platforms like FB, Youtube, IG, etc. Again, IW will be its own site though & the anti-hunters on FB, etc will have zero impact.

3) we’ll add so many things- too long to list. Just need to wait & see. I’m just asking- be patient- no one will be left behind or beyond confused. This is going to be a Huge advancement. It’s coming - It’ll work itself out & good things coming shortly...

Top Bottom