Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

no tag for non-resident land owner

Unfortunately I don't get to read every post every day.......too bad I didn't catch this one a little earlier. Definately some poor choices of words being used lately, and it doesn't reflect well upon the site or the new members. To be honest with you though, there really shouldn't be a need for anyone to have to come through and "police" other members replys. We're all adults here......at least most of the time, please try and remember that in the future.
CRITTER

Palmated
Yes I have taken many kids hunting. I have taught many to shoot a bow. Nothing is more rewarding than teaching kids about the outdoors.

Hey guys I live in Michigan and hunted Iowa last year for the first time. All I have to say to Iowa DNR is don't change anything pertaining to making more tags available to NR hunters. I will gladly wait every 2 or 3 years to hunt there. It is Awsome!!!

Please let the IDNR know and also thank the IBA for their efforts.
Other than a few items I don't agree with I think they are doing a good job also.
waytogo.gif

I am from Northern MO and hunt 2 miles from the Iowa line. I can see both sides of the fence NR's wanting in. Residents wanting to keep all but a few out. The Iowa DNR is doing things right, hands down, for big mature bucks. As other posts stated if they opened the flood gates for nr landowners to get tags then you know how many nr's would be buying land up there. For the Iowa residents I hope they never change a thing and also the nr's will just have to wait a few years to hunt it although it is well worth the wait. If you Iowa guys want I would gladly do a trade straight up for the deer managers of the state. You take MO's I will gladly take your guys's.
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I am from Northern MO and hunt 2 miles from the Iowa line. I can see both sides of the fence NR's wanting in. Residents wanting to keep all but a few out. The Iowa DNR is doing things right, hands down, for big mature bucks. As other posts stated if they opened the flood gates for nr landowners to get tags then you know how many nr's would be buying land up there. For the Iowa residents I hope they never change a thing and also the nr's will just have to wait a few years to hunt it although it is well worth the wait. If you Iowa guys want I would gladly do a trade straight up for the deer managers of the state. You take MO's I will gladly take your guys's.
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you a 100% , I have Family and Friends in Iowa and it is very much worth the WAIT ! IOWA IS DOING IT RIGHT UNLIKE SOME OTHER STATES ! Just my 2 cents
grin.gif

Top Bottom