Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Notice anything weird about this fawn?

ShedderKG

Check these pictures out. Not my pictures...just sharing some pictures from what I saw on facebook. Guy said he would be posting more photos and videos of this fawn (s?) soon. If I see any more on this little one, I will make sure to update the thread. Pretty crazy

2headfawn_zps272e9ccd.jpg
[/URL]

2headedfawn_zps21b3ec23.jpg
[/URL]

That is insane! I laughed to myself because the first thought I pictured was of them becoming big bucks (if they indeed are) and trying to fight with each other hahaha :grin:

Amazing..... You need to get some footage of that. Once in a lifetime. Thanks for sharing

I don't know if it's a rumor or if it's truth but sounds like NAW is going to try and get some video footage of it. Who knows for sure tho

That is insane! I laughed to myself because the first thought I pictured was of them becoming big bucks (if they indeed are) and trying to fight with each other hahaha :grin:

I am not sure if you are old enough to be married or not, but just to let you know...if one head is female and the other head is male...they will still be fighting each other! :D :D

Top Bottom