Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Notice anything weird about this fawn?

I am not sure if you are old enough to be married or not, but just to let you know...if one head is female and the other head is male...they will still be fighting each other! :D :D

Come on. If they are both does, we know they'd still be fighting each other.

I can't imagine that that thing is very mobile. I would think that it would have a hard time keeping away from the coyotes.

Still very awesome though.

I didn't wanna be the first, but since the dam is open, I'll believe it when I see a video of the dead two headed deer. Might not even buy in then with all the editing that goes on these days. ;)

Lol! I just showed this picture to my 8 old son and he started singing the song , uh oh uh oh me you stuck like glue; I'm not sure who sings that song but its pretty funny.

Lol! I just showed this picture to my 8 old son and he started singing the song , uh oh uh oh me you stuck like glue; I'm not sure who sings that song but its pretty funny.

Sugarland. Watch the music video on YouTube. Pretty funny.

Our town has a 2 headed calf in the museum from way back. It does happen and happens with humans as well. Could very well be legit or could be fake. Time will tell. Sniper is at his best though......a true fun hater. :)

Top Bottom