Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Numero Uno

I was wondering why the trail cam pics say IA buck 4u on the bottom of them. I was wondering where you sign up. :)

Already have had a run in with this outfitter. Not the first time he has used this site for information. Seen pictures a friend post on here then went and least the ground out from under him. Guys like this dbag is why I think no good can come from posting pictures of big deer.

Asked if it was his picture. No response yet.

Mobile Cooter

Already have had a run in with this outfitter. Not the first time he has used this site for information. Seen pictures a friend post on here then went and least the ground out from under him. Guys like this dbag is why I think no good can come from posting pictures of big deer.

Asked if it was his picture. No response yet.

Mobile Cooter

Looks like he replied saying that he didn't borrow anything. I asked if the pics were from his camera then he deleted all three comments questioning the ownership of the pic.

Wow some people never cease to amaze me...asked if it was his pic and it got deleted in less than 2 minutes..haha

Last edited:
Probably watching this thread now...... Man up Andy. You are the scum of the hunting industry and what is ruining hunting.

Mobile Cooter

What's the name of the outfitter and where is he located? That's as low as low gets...
Taking pics of someone else's hard work and claiming it as your own. Let alone leading on paying customers that they could have a chance at an animal like this that may be hundreds of miles from their.property. I've seen it before and it makes me sick!

What's the name of the outfitter and where is he located? That's as low as low gets...
Taking pics of someone else's hard work and claiming it as your own. Let alone leading on paying customers that they could have a chance at an animal like this that may be hundreds of miles from their.property. I've seen it before and it makes me sick!

So who's picture is it?

Whitetail Ridge Outfitters out of Tipton

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Whitetail-Ridge-Outfitters/121598611187934

I don't post here much, just lurk, but this stuff really ticks me off.

Class Act, wow!, I had a guy use some pics of mine I posted a few years back, that's why I only share with friends now. Too bad, I enjoy sharing them and enjoy seeing others but just not worth it anymore.

I posted this on my FB Page.

Whitetail Ridge Outfitter's. Stealing pictures from one website to put it on your Facebook page to make it look like you have big deer, is pretty SAD. Run your own camera's and don't use other people's pictures to promote your business

Ben,
You can report the photos to facebook as your intellectual property. Open the photo, click options, then click report, then click "Is this your intellectual property?"

Not sure what facebook does afterward.

Top Bottom