Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Numero Uno

Love to look at big whitetails. Will gladly wait till you have it on the ground tho. Some forums have warnings about posting trophy animals for a reason. Sad truly sad.

Hope you are no where near him Ben.......

Mobile Cooter

Love to look at big whitetails. Will gladly wait till you have it on the ground tho. Some forums have warnings about posting trophy animals for a reason. Sad truly sad.

Hope you are no where near him Ben.......

Mobile Cooter

Ben's loc. says Eastern Iowa, their page says properties in Eastern and Southeastern Iowa. Maybe he figures Ben is somewhere close to him. What a schmuck.

Do we know that Bow Ben is not affiliated with this outfitter? Since this thread has turned to talking about this outfitter using these pictures, Bow Ben hasn't said anything. Not saying he is or isn't, just wondering.

Do we know that Bow Ben is not affiliated with this outfitter? Since this thread has turned to talking about this outfitter using these pictures, Bow Ben hasn't said anything. Not saying he is or isn't, just wondering.

Was wondering the same thing? I think there's more to the story. Waiting for bow bens side. Just thought it was kind of odd that it says IA buck 4u on the pic. Kind of sounds like something an outfitter would put on the bottom of their pics. Might be wrong just guessing. This is the reason I always hope there are no big bucks on my camera! :)

Was wondering the same thing? I think there's more to the story. Waiting for bow bens side. Just thought it was kind of odd that it says IA buck 4u on the pic. Kind of sounds like something an outfitter would put on the bottom of their pics. Might be wrong just guessing. This is the reason I always hope there are no big bucks on my camera! :)

Wondered that too, but deleting the comments on Facebook rather than addressing them tells me they aren't affiliated. Could be wrong. Hopefully Ben will shed some light on this.

Plus deeraddict removed his post about getting emails from Ben of these bucks before he posted them here "in light of new information". No detective but it just seems a little fishy. Either way some true giants and I hope somebody gets a poke at em!

From his previous post looks like Ben had picks of these same deer last year only they are a year older now and giants. :confused: Camera said Booner Ben then tho.

Mobile Cooter

If I remember correctly, Ben came to Iowa as an out-of-stater and helped out with a local outfitter in return for a place to hunt a couple years ago. He may be doing the same thing with Andy Wulf of Whitetail Ridge which I suppose would make sense that they have the same pictures. That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if Wulf stole the pics... It wouldn't be the first time he has stolen something.... Several years ago him and another guy were busted loading up a livestock trailer full of other peoples cattle at night and trying to sell them at livestock auctions.

If I remember correctly, Ben came to Iowa as an out-of-stater and helped out with a local outfitter in return for a place to hunt a couple years ago. He may be doing the same thing with Andy Wulf of Whitetail Ridge which I suppose would make sense that they have the same pictures. That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if Wulf stole the pics... It wouldn't be the first time he has stolen something.... Several years ago him and another guy were busted loading up a livestock trailer full of other peoples cattle at night and trying to sell them at livestock auctions.

Just received a private message, sounds as if Ben is a friend of the outfitter? His property borders the outfitters? The outfitter has pics of the giant 10, but they are blurry so they used bens images...

Sorry for starting all of this. But I knew something fishy was up the second I saw those same photos on FB.
Why are you apologizing?
Has anyone noticed that ever since YtailFreak called them out, Bow Ben hasn't made a post on his own thread?
This thread does not pass the sniff test.

Why are you apologizing?
Has anyone noticed that ever since YtailFreak called them out, Bow Ben hasn't made a post on his own thread?
This thread does not pass the sniff test.

You're right, Y-tail isn't the one who needs to be apologizing...he just saw something and posed the question...The IW internet detective mud-slinging wolves are the ones who should apologize.

Seems to me like they're the ones who could have handled it all differently and used PM's instead of public humiliation.

It amazes, a bit, that the moderators allowed this to happen. I understand that when it's not someone in the "moderator-click" being questioned it's more acceptable for them though.

Can anyone say "annual angst prior to season opener on IW?" i see this type of thing on this site every year around this time. Way to maintain consistency:way:

Just received a private message, sounds as if Ben is a friend of the outfitter? His property borders the outfitters? The outfitter has pics of the giant 10, but they are blurry so they used bens images...

correct. haven't been on in a while calm down boys....less than 6 weeks to go!

I'm not apologizing for nothing. Have seen first hand what this outfitter is about. :way:

Ben was nice of you to come strait forward with this info. If you can send a pm you can post a reply.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using IW

Top Bottom