Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NWTF Fundraisers

AZHunter

Iowa Boy At Heart
Hey everyone,

I thought I'd let you all in on a couple of fundraisers that NWTF is doing in Arizona and a couple of other states. Every year, the NWTF-AZ holds a 31-day gun raffle, where we give away a different gun every day for 31 days. We're partnered with Sportsman's Warehouse, so if you win, you can pick it up in any store (or have it shipped from AZ to a store near you), or you can get store credit. Tickets are 1/$20. 3/$50, and 7/$100. All proceeds from this raffle stay in Arizona for wildlife/habitat research and restoration and the money is also used to fund the many youth camps we help sponsor to get kids more involved in hunting. We have 3000 tickets to sell, but we typically only sell about 2400 of them. I'm attaching a couple of pics of what the tickets look like so you can see what all is being given away. If you're interested, you can PM me for details to send me cash, check (made out to NWTF), or credit card info. Buy your tickets by Nov 10, and you get entered into a chance to win a great Browning Gun Safe. Tickets are going fast, so if you want me to hold one, let me know as soon as possible.

2017 NWTF 31-Gun Raffle Flyer_Page_1.jpg

2017 NWTF 31-Gun Raffle Flyer_Page_2.jpg

The other fundraiser we're doing is a calendar raffle/sale. This is a five-state effort and we're selling 1000 calendars. Calendars are $50 each, but we we are giving away a gun per week for 52 weeks. That comes out to less than $1 per chance. Our chapter has 50-60 calendars to sell and they'll go fairly quickly once we start advertising it broader. If you want one, we can work out the details through a PM. I will work on getting a pic of a calendar, but they are 12 months of great turkey pics, and the guns are listed for every week.

Thanks for looking!

I"m finally getting some pics of the calendars. If you're interested, let me know and we'll get them to you. I've had a few out of state buyers already, so shipping a calendar back to you isn't a problem, unless you want to come down here archery javelina and deer hunting in January!

Calendar Raffle Pic_IW.jpg

Calendar Raffle Pic_IW2.jpg

Calendar Raffle Pic_IW3.jpg

Top Bottom