Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Oct 25 Buck

203ntyp

PMA Member
Already posted in the team contest score thread but my since my son had a better picture that does it more justice I figure I'd post it here too.

I made a last minute decision to hop in a fence row stand that evening even though it was almost 5:00. About an hour later a bachelor group came into a scrape, the 3rd one was decent so I put the hammer on him since I wasn't sure how much time I would have to hunt going forward. I have a really good one on cam but he never shows during daylight, same as last year.

Well, after the shot I tied my bow rope on the the Mathews and before lowering it I took a good look around making sure not to get picked. When I glanced over my shoulder I about crapped, there he was coming my way with another buck. Of course he walked within 10 yards, worked a scrape and thrashed the pine branches then proceed to stand right in front of me at 12 yards and looked the other way. I'm okay with that, I have taken enough mature buck and there's mo more wall space. I'm hoping my son gets a whack at him soon, I'd rather see him get a big buck once!

full

What a dandy! Got some tine length- good one!!
Ironic on that other buck. But- good job & congrats!

you should crack a smile, lol.

I know, my wife tells me that all the time. Part of it was my frustration trying to get her to take a decent photo after a couple dozen attempts. Should have sought a country girl instead of a city slicker back in the day :rolleyes: but it's 45 years too late. But, I can't complain....except once in a while ;)

Top Bottom