Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Off topic, maybe controversial but a lot of fun & excitement!!!!

I saw a Biden sign on way home.... I wanted to make a couple changes that came to mind & only would need to change a handful of letters. Here’s my idea for yard sign.
e981573049f9e520c43f68936166d0f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10th seat in. Des Moines NOW. My boy gets to see president trump. Might not look excited in this pic but he is. Gonna be great night!!!

*BTW- Des Moines to Mt Ayr to Thayer to Osceola to a few more towns today on some farm chore stuff... TRUMP SIGN DOMINATION!!! I mean everywhere. Huge and tons of them - countless. A few Biden signs. I dunno- I just don’t buy the polls. Could he lose? Sure. Maybe. Should everyone vote- of course!!!! Do I buy the polls??? I personally don’t. Think it’s garbage. I’ve been around this whole state now - including the lunatic lefty parts. Not buying it. Might be wrong but I think he takes Iowa by a good bit. GO VOTE!!!!!!!
a80a927736f7bebe3bff595bf014ace2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That’s a great experience for a kid. I remember in high school in about 84 going to the National Stuco convention in Kansas City and Reagan was the keynote speaker. I’ll never forget that! Have fun! Trump 2020!!!!

Thats awesome Skip. I dont buy the polls at all. They're trying to fire up the left for votes, make the right feel hopeless to discourage votes, or setting the table for their rigged results. Bidens rallies are empty and Trumps are packed.
Big tech is working overtime trying to silence the latest photos from Hunter Bidens hard drive and the email proof that Joe met with his Ukrainian boss.

Top Bottom