Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Old Snowflake

AWESOME!! Congrats Liv.

You've been given a gift with that deer. You'll regret it the rest of your life if you don't do a full body mount or be forever glad that you did.

AGS

Wow ! Mike, that is an incredible deer. I'm with the others - gotta do a full-body mount. Heck, I'll chip in $2 to help out.

Awesome buck, congrats.
peace.gif

i changed my mind mike. just say "screw it" and take out a loan. looking at a full body mount of that thing for the rest of your life will be worth it.

maybe some rich realtor will drop you the bucks. or some wells fargo big wig could float you a loan

Well Im gonna bite the bullet and get a bedded full body mount. Im thinking in some grass and maybe have a rub in the background or something. He is an awesome deer, I just don't know what I will do with a full body mount.
blush.gif
smile.gif

Awesome buck ya got there Mikey! If you need a place to store it, I got a big screen that it would look awesome on top of! Just kidding. Good job buddy!

Yeah man get a full body mount. My uncle has 5 body mounts that look great. One is a wolf. One is a very nice Buck, Another is a Bobcat, and the other 2 are bears! He had to get a bigger house to put all of them in. And his house is still full with mounts. And he has added to his collection, A Buffalo head. Sure wish i could get some pictures of his place but i cant.
frown.gif

That is one hell of an awesome deer. I see you decided for the full body mount...you have to Mike. DO NOT cut that cap in half for a shoulder mount or you'll regret it. A cape that unique deserves to be kept intact IMO. I know you will want it back as soon as you can, but it was brought up earlier, if you can't swing it right now, just have the cape tanned. You can sit on it for a long time until you have the money to do it. My vote would be to take a loan out...you'll never regret it. Imagine how cool that buck would be bedded in a room down below the rest of your prior and upcoming trophies. He would be the center piece of any trophy room. Nice job!!!

...awesome hat!...I need one of those!...the buck ain't too bad either...

Top Bottom