Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Otter and bobcat mounts

kelcher

Anybody get an otter or bobcat mounted? What forms did you pick and why? Have pics you would be willing to share?

If I ever get a cat it's going to Timberland Taxidermy in Missouri. Cats are very easy to get wrong and the ones they put out are amazing. Look at the pics on their website

If I ever get a cat it's going to Timberland Taxidermy in Missouri. Cats are very easy to get wrong and the ones they put out are amazing. Look at the pics on their website

Totally! Cole will get my business for about any small mammal I want done. Owenator's grey fox for example! I would bet good money he does a pretty mean otter. Hear tell he does a pretty awesome fish also. ;) Unless I already knew exactly what I wanted ahead of time, I would just tell him to "do something he would like in his house" and turn him loose.

CD08D1DE-A260-4D17-B5D0-1AF16DCA8290.jpeg
My son Owenator shot this Grey Fox in deep SW Texas 2 years ago. Cole did an amazing job just be prepared for a long turn around time but Luke I said amazing results.

My taxidermist did this one a few years back for Caterpillar. Pretty sure if I ever get one it will be similar

7506544_orig.jpg

Top Bottom