Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

petition to revoke PETAS tax exempt status

Number 239!

[This message has been edited by big buck 184 (edited 03-21-2002).]

No this isnt a trick.Ive signed things at petition on line before and that sight has nothing to do with peta.To tell you the truth i never read far enough down the emails to have noticed the $1 donation thing LOL.

Mine's on there,with PLEASURE!!!!

P.S I just got on my email and they want me to contribute a dollar,this is not some kind of a trick by those peta idiot's is it?
Just do not want to get caught in a scheme by them.

[This message has been edited by Buckhunter (edited 03-21-2002).]

I thought that the justice dept. was supposed to take care of stuff like this ............no.715

Checked out the PETA site and they claim Jesus Christ was a vegetarian.He ate lamb every passover.It says so in the good book.
These Hollywood Queers also say that animals are more inteligent.If so,They should reason with the polar bear after he tears there arm off and eats it.They would probly say the bear has been misguided when she was a cub.I'm starting to get pissed so I better stop.Please,one more.Should we listen to people who have sex with with anything that walks and crawls on this earth!!

I have more But I'll save it for later.LET JUST KEEP HITTING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom