Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pixcontroller

Fishbonker

Life Member
Anybody ordered from them? I ordered two boards from them a week ago. I got an email about their free download for a photo editor but nothing about shipping dates etc. "E"ed then this AM but haven't been RE:"E"ed yet. I used paypal so they shoulda gotten their money. I'm itching to get started on yet another project.

cussing.gif
cussing.gif
cussing.gif
Yes dear, I'll work on your kitchen soons I get this trail cam up and goin.

The 'Bonker

I've ordered several boards from them. I think it’s a home business for someone that has a full time job. They're usually fairly responsive with answers to my questions. I’m sure you’ll have a response shortly.

Bonker,
Ive never used them.
IF you look in the new cabelas cat. look for a new cam under the name Penns Woods. Its the same board. Im sure hes just real busy.

I see you are gonna try it yourself. Good for you. BTW, once you start camming, the wifes chores never get done. LOL

wife chores? BAH!! if you just do certain things around the house bad enough you don't get asked to do anything. of course you (I) REALLY have to make up for your (my) worthlessness in many other ways. anniversaries and birthdays and stuff like that.
wink.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

I ordered a board from them and received it in less that a week.I was surprized it was that fast.

I would not worry about the delay. I have bought two from him before, and am waiting on two more. Did you get the standard config. with the dip switches and pot?

Most people order that one. I order them reversed. (Dip & pot On the back side.)
This would be the time of year I would think he would be very busy....

If I can help you out let me know. I am going to post a couple pictures Here in a few min. from my New Digital cam with his board.

Got the boards today. I guess I got a little antsy. Actually when you think about it, I ordered them late in the evening on the 17th and they are here on the 28th. Four of those days were non-business days so it only really took six days to get here. It just seemed like forever. It came with cables so I don't have to use the serial port connector that came with my D360L. This should be a snap to put together. Yeah, right. Hope I can get at least one done before the new cabnets get here in three weeks.

Now its off to Radio Shack to get some switches, battery holders and what ever else looks good.

Remember, wife happy, life happy.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom