Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Prayers for Loneranger..

ReinertsonTaxidermy

Haven't logged on in awhile, but I see it's the same end of the world struggles for him. Cmon everyone, let's pray hard so he gets the rain he desires.. Screw everything else in the world, let's hope the good lord makes him happy for a spell. I know many farmers who aren't as depressed as him with the rain, his apple trees need it, pray hard!

No need to pray for me. I got around an inch this week at my place. Three quarters last week. But driving down from DesMoines Monday I saw a lot of places really dry. I drove down across Davis County twards MO border last week and people down there told me they had gotten none of what I had received. Don't matter for me. my crops are just a hobby. Does matter for a lot a other folks though. Pray for those that need it. Weather Services blew this one. Heavy rain now way down south in MO. Guess they need it down there too.

Really not the good Lord that favors one place or the other, BIBLE says it rains on the Just and the Unjust alike. Have to just deal with whatever ya get!

Just a Weather note. Big build up of Heavy Rain potential and even flood watch along the IA-MO border of all things,,didn't happen. Heavy rain axis was across Central MO, from Kansas City to St Louis. Nat. Weather Service missed that one, by quite a few miles. Next week heat is back. If you still need moisture,,I'm sorry for ya....

How will some of you kill big deer without those precious food plots and meticulously managed and patrolled farms ?

Rain is never fair

Water

Too much of it in NE North Dakota flooding crops. Dry in my area in lakes country of MN... Lakes are low, but still thousands of boaters yesterday.

Hopefully Clarke/Union County area got some rain, sounds like it. My farm in NW MN got 3 inches and that was too much.

Go figure, it is what it is!

Water

Too much of it in NE North Dakota flooding crops. Dry in my area in lakes country of MN... Lakes are low, but still thousands of boaters yesterday.

Hopefully Clarke/Union County area got some rain, sounds like it. My farm in NW MN got 3 inches and that was too much.

Go figure, it is what it is!
When we were up at Battle Lake 2 weeks ago they were 22 inches low and hard to get boats in at the resort. When we left Iowa everything was high and dirty. The resort was worried because they usually drop another 24 inches throughout the summer and his docks would then be high and dry. Stands to lose a bunch of business if his seasonals lose his docking stations.

When we were up at Battle Lake 2 weeks ago they were 22 inches low and hard to get boats in at the resort. When we left Iowa everything was high and dirty. The resort was worried because they usually drop another 24 inches throughout the summer and his docks would then be high and dry. Stands to lose a bunch of business if his seasonals lose his docking stations.

Battle Lake, love that town! Best little resort town in Minnesota, great fishing and boating!

Yeah they have been as dry as anyone in MN!

Hard to believe any place in Minn could be dry, with all the storms they have had up there in the past weeks. Bet it is in Western Minn. Seems most of the activity has been Minneapolis and east though. Just shows areas can be missed anywhere. In the BIG picture though, Minnesota and Wis, on down into Northern Iowa, have been the focal point for the most storminess over the past Month. Next heat wave is supposed to push the active weather back up there again. Hopefully, this wave will spill some down into Central and Southern Iowa as well?

Top Bottom