Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Prayers for Todd Pringnitz

Didn't know Todd, but this is very sad. Sounds like a great guy that impacted a lot of people for the better. Prayers from myself and thinking of his family.

Man, I hate this news. Todd talked about his faith on a couple of podcasts so I have no doubt that he's in a better place with our Lord. Gonna miss him for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Terrible. Prayers to Todd and his family. I absolutely loved watching WKP and Todd's videos, especially how excited he got when he would find a nice shed antler.

I know it was an ATV accident, anyone know exactly what happened?

I cannot express how sad I feel right now for his family. I will keep them in my prayers. I was so looking forward to talking to him at the classic.

I'm still in disbelief and very saddened that this happened to a great guy like Todd. I had the pleasure of meeting him a couple times and we exchanged email chats a few times.

He was full of life and spark, loved what he did and where he lived. His passion was inspiring. I just came across a set of the WKP videos yesterday while rearranging some things in the man cave still thinking things would work out for him and his young family.

Such a sad reminder of how quickly things can happen. Be careful in everything you do because life is too short, embrace your family every day!

God Bless

Sorry to hear this news. I didn't know him or even meet him, but have heard his name many times over the last several years. Sounds like he was a great guy who touched the lives of many. RIP Todd. And thoughts and prayers for the family.

I hate to bring up accident details, but thinking safety wise ? Does anyone know what exactly happened?

This is shock!

Wow, this is a shock. I was clicking on here to see if there were any updates on his improvement.

I know he was in critical condition but with reports that he was responsive I really assumed he was not in danger of dying.

I hope that his family has a good support system and that he had adequate life insurance.

I didn't know Todd personally but had talked to him a couple times at a few of the deer classics. Seems like a guy that I would have wanted to get to know better. Sounds like he would have been a lot of fun to hang with. I also wanted to make it to his video school the last couple times but could not make it. Sure wish I could of now. Prayers go out to his family and all the WKP guys without a leader.

• Deleted by Hardwood11
  • Reason: r
Show…
Horrible horrible situation. As a husband and father myself, it about breaks me down thinking of Katie and the trials she has ahead. I'm glad to hear that it sounds like Todd was solid in his faith though! We can be confident in where he is.
Last year at the classic I was standing at a booth and Todd was chatting with some people nearby. I wanted to go talk to him, but didn't want to barge in and interrupt. Really wish I would have now. A sober reminder for the rest of us to slow down a bit. No activity or "gotta get this done today" is worth dying over. Not saying Todd was in a rush, just a reminder to take it easy out there.

Unbelievably terrible situation , every minute of every day no one knows what could be next. Hopefully his family and friends all stay strong and help each other through this. Hopefully one day we see that “ drive “ live on in his son. Never met the man but you’d have to deaf and blind not to hear or see that he was a man filled with drive and passion for what he loved doing. I sure enjoyed watching him on video , those who knew him personally , your a lucky bunch !

I still am hardly registering going to the deer classic this weekend and not having the yearly chat about how our respective seasons went.
36e69144d0a1283b2e834bc1791634f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom