Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Price Drop:

loneranger

OK,,I know my bow is not the latest model. Pre-owned,,but has been taken care of. A real nice bow. Check the prices on Ten Point top of the line models. This bow is one of them. When I purchased it. How bout $35o?

LR - please tell me u smiled at that!!!!! My wife is 10x harder on me than that BUT that’s dang funny right there!!!
Do hope u sell it though. Sounds like solid buy.
Good gosh u guys r hilarious. I literally laughed out loud here.
All in good fun LR. Best of luck.

Yea you guys are a riot. The drought is no joke. don't see any snow in Iowa do you? Have to go to Texas to see snow. I know most of you on this sight are anti CrossBow so forget it. They will be open to all in Iowa some day though. Just a matter of time.

There are actually a fair number of folks on this site that use crossbows, more out of necessity than choice, but that is irrelevant. In all likelihood those who want/need a crossbow already have one, and if they're looking to upgrade (I am) it's not to a used 10 Point. Don't feel bad about it. I tried to give away a dog run FREE for the hauling and didn't get any takers. Try Craigslist or EBay...

There are actually a fair number of folks on this site that use crossbows, more out of necessity than choice, but that is irrelevant. In all likelihood those who want/need a crossbow already have one, and if they're looking to upgrade (I am) it's not to a used 10 Point. Don't feel bad about it.

What he said. Don't turn your inability to sell a used crossbow into a usage issue.

What he said. Don't turn your inability to sell a used crossbow into a usage issue.

9b231b0532154f1557f5a0b1af4214f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some day They will be LEGAL in Iowa like so many other states. Only a matter of time. And don't worry. Your precious Trophies wont all disappear!

Some day They will be LEGAL in Iowa like so many other states. Only a matter of time. And don't worry. Your precious Trophies wont all disappear!
I bought one for my nephew who is disabled. I hope you sell it. Seniors and disabled should and always will be able to use one. Glad you are able to utilize it.

“Precious trophies dissapear” - ok- I’ll bite on that one. And with all due respect as ur a good guy LR.... Are you overloaded with trophies right NOW???? Even without crossbows... u think there’s an over abundance of “trophies” or mature bucks? Do you think access to land to hunt “trophies” or mature bucks is easy NOW?

Again- wish you the best, glad folks like my nephew, seniors & disabled can use them and heck- now u have 3 weeks to use them during late ML.

We have all heard you B---- and moan about the lack of rain in your area time and time again. Nobody took offense to it, in fact I remember many joined in and kept others informed as to what was going on in other areas of the state that was maybe close to land they either owned or hunted. So now why do you want to come to IW and start something totally irrelevant to you not selling your used crossbow on this sight? I think it's been said before but please look around you both in your own community and country as a whole. Why try to always divide people? There are too many non issues going on that people turn into a big deal that do all but unite us, I know it's on a different scale but please don't come on here and spread poison to a group that all want to help, educate and inform others. If you want to debate the pros and cons of crossbows start a post to do just that!
Good Luck with your sale!

Yea you guys are a riot. The drought is no joke. don't see any snow in Iowa do you? Have to go to Texas to see snow. I know most of you on this sight are anti CrossBow so forget it. They will be open to all in Iowa some day though. Just a matter of time.

There is no snow in MN either, not in my area anyway

^^^^^ well now that’s pushing it bud. How about an inflated tag price if a crossbow is the desired weapon unless of course you’re deemed disabled. Great way to increase revenue possibly while not jeopardizing the herd???

Top Bottom