Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Punching the volunteer card

jerad

Well I got a call from a good friend of mine asking if I wanted to help him out with some gill-netting this last weekend. We ran 10 sets that were 80 feet long. The nets were short sets meaning that they were only in the water for a short period of time. All fish were returned to the water alive and well. We sampled several walleyes over 7 pounds and the monster ski was 47" and 43 lbs. Ill bet she was as big around as a 5 gallon bucket. This should make Thomas mouth water.

muskie.jpg

walleye.jpg

ok......
that thing is stupid big, id give a ...... well just about anything to tangle with a fish like that!!!

whats the chances of hearing what lake you were on???

very cool pix!!!!
Thanks for sharing!

weird to see a ski go over 40lbs. and not hit the 50" mark..... tho's eyes would look sweet under a glass coffee table:)

i figured that!

there are some huge fish in that lake, you just cant catch them....

what a pig

I've seen 50 inch musky's up at Clear Lake when I did gill netting for the walleye spawn. Stupid big. Only thing I miss from my DNR fisheries days is running the night nets at Clear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That musky looks delicious! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Put him on the smoker! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

IMG_0001.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Little ones like that are good eatin! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

"BAIT"!!!!

Top Bottom