Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

questionable kill

Your tag, you know what you like, follow your instincts. It sounds like a great deer and I'm anxious to see it and I'm happy for you.

I can also relate that it is early in the season and I'd have mixed emotions about being done so early in the season. But again, that would be my call. I could always pick up a few doe tags to still get out there.

I wish I would have killed a buck like that my second year bowhunting, but instead I had tag soup. It took me 3 years to kill a buck with my bow, but I havent stopped since.

That's a good mature deer. Congrats. Have fun sleeping in. I wish I could get one like that so I could sleep in.

Nice buck. Hunt for yourself and your enjoyment. Don't let others define your the enjoyment you experience in bowhunting.

Way to go young man! You should be as proud as can be about a 130 inch whitetail buck. If next year you want to hold out for something bigger that is your call. If you want to give another 130 class buck a dirt nap...go for it.

:way:Thats a great deer! This Big buck stuff is really getting insane! And its to bad but sites like this feed it! All the national hype aboout the midwest monsters! Well guess what ? Everybodys life does'nt revolve around killing a B&C buck!! If you killed a 130 class buck that wasn't babyset! I'd say it is equal to a 170 thats been raised on a foodplot and photograhed since it had spots!! Back in the day ..any animal taken with a bow and arrow was a trophy!! To bad 90% don't think that way now!! Enjoy!! You shot a great animal!!!:way::way:

Great buck...congrats
2thumbs.gif

In only your second year of bowhunting and you shoot a P&Y buck!! I'd be screaming from the highest mountain (or hill in Iowa) Way to go!! Like everyone else said, your tag, your choice!! Be proud!! Can't wait to see some pics!!

Thats a great buck especially since its your second year of bowhunting, I would have shot a 130 class buck too. Congrats on a great buck!

Top Bottom