Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

questionable kill

Very nice deer!! Not many people can say they shot a buck like that after many years of hunting. You should be very proud!!

I always try to shoot a deer that is bigger than what I have previously gotten. If you got excited and had fun shooting him, who cares what others think. The excitement is what hunting is all about.

Very nice deer, congratulations on taking a fine buck. I understand the point about shooting one early on in the season, but I have been there, and passed on good deer in October. More often than not, I never had a shot at another buck the entire season. Depending on where you are hunting, opportunities on deer like the one you killed can be few and far in between. Be proud that you were able to kill such a fine buck.

Nice buck. looks alot like my first and biggest to date as well. Mine scored upper 130's also. Nice job on a great harvest, and congrats on getting hooked to bowhunting.

Top Bottom