Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

releaes???

deadeye

I have been wanting to pick up a different release. I like the looks of the Scott Little Bitty Goose, but have not actually been able to shoot it yet. I have also borrowed a Spott Hogg Wiseguy. This release is a little bulkier than what I am used to. However it does shoot nice. Does anybody have any pros / cons to either? Anybody shot both to compare? Any input would be appreciated. THX

I have shot Scott for a few years and like it very much. Never have shot the S H but have one their sights and like it also. S H makes some quality gear.

I like the trigger pull and forward tigger on the Scott. Tried switching to a Tru Ball and went back to the Scott because I liked and shot better with the Scott. Imo

Mobile Cooter

I have a Little Goose and love it. Only advice I can give is to try and shoot a bunch of them. Not many pro shops carry a variety of them, so shooting a bunch of them is difficult. Shoot some of your friends releases, or hang out at a local bow shop and ask to shoot releases that come into the shop. Most people will let you try theirs if you ask. Good luck.

Bought the spot Hogg wise guy this year and really like how it feels. First time with a release made for string loops and like it so far. It was time to retire the tru-ball due to too much play in the trigger.

been shooting a scott sabertooth for a couple years... been thinking about trying the wise guy too... maybe after the season, im not gonna switch releases during the season

I used to have a little goose but the darn release would hang up once in awile. Cost me a real nice buck late season once as well as a turkey. I don't even know how to explain it and everything thinks I am crazy.

Right now I am shooting the The Truball Beast. Best release I have ever used. I love the little hook design. Its solid and makes hooking up a cinch.

I shoot the trufire buckle release and love it. Really easy to adjust and you can set the trigger very easily to fit what you like.

I started out with the Little Bitty Goose with the velcro strap and loved it. After 7 years, the stitching finally wore out and I couldn't fix it so I got the new buckle version of the Little Bitty Goose and love it just as much. One of the attractions for me had to do with my style of still hunting and spot/stalk out here. With the p-cord attachment, I can tuck the head up into my sleeve on longer walks until I need it. Its trigger also breaks very crisp and clean reminding me of my finely tuned rifle triggers. I've never tried another style of release so I can't comment beyond that.

I'm shooting the Wiseguy this year. It is the most crisp release I have ever shot. The first release that I have been able to get a true surprise release with. Kinda freaks me out sometimes.

Scott releases rock! I don't shoot one anymore because I went to a TRUBall Pro DIamond, but for calipers, thats the way to go.

Top Bottom