Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Salt in the wound

203ntyp

PMA Member
Well it's been the worst season for me this year, did not see a decent buck while in the stand over the past 3 1/2 months. This is one of the buck I was hoping to cross paths with but of course he disappeared the whole season then showed back up the day after the season ended. He has been a daily visitor since then and sometimes bedded in front of the camera for hours at a time. I'd be happy to find his sheds and hope he sticks around for the next season. Sorry team one, just couldn't get er done, not even on a mature doe.
full

full

That's rough! My late muzzy season was about the same way. Didn't see much at all for bucks that I would have pulled the trigger on. Good luck finding his sheds!

Happens to all of us!! Good news is, the next season is less than 9 months away And can start over :). Tough seasons for a lot of my friends. Variety of reasons. Yep- that buck is taunting u bedding in front of cam. U’ll meet up with him next season!

It's always my hope that the big bucks that disappear will show up on camera after the season, but I've never had one taunt me like that before. Lol

Top Bottom