Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Saving warren county does.

vrod

Who on here deer hunts Warren County and is concerned about the EHD that's going on and would like to help do something to help the deer population for the next few years? A good friend of mine has the same concern as i do and has come up with a great idea to help the population for the next few years. Just comment below if your concerned and would like to do your part. . it's an idea with minimal effort.
I’m willing to put up a $800 prize package that will be a raffle event.
The raffle ticket entry will be a warren county doe tag unused and submitted before the season. I can’t buy every tag.but if enough like minded hunters were willing to step up and remove available doe tags, we could prevent a massive decimation of warren county deer herd. Keep in mind that Dnr will not be reducing available doe tags. So it’s up to us to manage our passion.

I will continue to buy the same number of doe tags but based on the last couple weeks will definitely not fill them. Same for the guys I hunt with. Had a buddy check cams this weekend, spots that get hundreds of pics, only had 7 deer across 3 cameras! Very doubtful there will be a huntable population for a while. Right now I am trying to find contingency plans for a place to hunt this year where I might see some deer.

• Deleted by BJohnson
Show…
Top Bottom