Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Smokeless Muzzleloader, cva hunter

Swampy_44

For sale virtually brand new converted cva hunter. I have roughly 20 rounds through it. I converted it to be my "carry" gun during shotgun season. Absolutely nothing wrong with the gun or barrel. Selling to help build another bolt SML gun. $475 bare gun or $625 with the Nikon prostaff 5. any questions feel free to ask.

Sorry I cannot figure out pics. text or call 563 212 5337 if intrested. thanks

They say most break action SMLs effective range is around 350yds. Im sure with some load work and practice, you can stretch it a bit further.

With the Hunter and Scout, using the 209 primer set up with 60 gr of IMR 4198 will be about 2350 fps with a 275 gr bullet, that is what I get out of my Scout, and a friend does also.
A solid 300 yard guns, and VERY cheap and accurate set up for just getting your feet into Smokeless shooting.

Excellent deal here. If I didn't already have a Scout conversion I would be all over this one. Does it come with the scope base/rings?

it does come with the factory base and rings! probably the cheapest smokeless ML you could find anywhere.

Man I really wish I was in the market for a new muzzy.. I would jump on this in a heartbeat. At this point in time, it wouldn't be smart.

come on guys! youth season starts this weekend! ya kidding me! You can't build a SML cheaper than what this is priced at! and a $300+ scope included? come on!

DependIng on the load and the accuracy but around 300 yds as your ft/lbs will be under 1000 much past 300

DependIng on the load and the accuracy but around 300 yds as your ft/lbs will be under 1000 much past 300[/QUOTE

How do you figure that? 200 grain bullet moving around 2600fps, has around 3000ft/lbs leaving the gun. Id have a hard time believing it would be under 1000 at 300yds. I may be wrong?

200 grain sst going 2600 fps. is just over 3000ft/lbs. A 30-06 is around 2700ft/lbs. Not sure how fast it drops off. But under 1k at 300 just doesent seem right. Any one on here good at math gooder? haha

Top Bottom