Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Some drivers...

Seth

Followed this guy this morning, could a sworn he was drunk, funny thing is it was only 8:30 am....

6373-image.jpeg

Next time you see that vehicle...consider yourself pre-approved to bump his back bumper. :D :D

I as driving erratically because I was listening to a new CD. I can't remember the exact name of the CD but it was how to call turkeys with a diaphragm call. The erratic part came from me hyperventilating trying to mimic the calls. I'm surprised you couldn't hear me.

In my truck I feel like I'm driving a three thousand pound billboard advertising IWT, IBA and myself so I actually try to drive "politely". Before the stickers and plates my driving motto was "No bumper is too close, no gap is too small. Yellow lines and speed limit signs amuse me." When I'm riding my scoot the motto still stands.

And besides, why should a guy stop drinking just to go to work?

I as driving erratically because I was listening to a new CD. I can't remember the exact name of the CD but it was how to call turkeys with a diaphragm call. The erratic part came from me hyperventilating trying to mimic the calls. I'm surprised you couldn't hear me.

Put some cat hair on it.:D

Top Bottom