Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Storing Your Hunting Clothes

G

What's everyone store their hunting clothes in while they're not in use, or on the way to your hunting spot?

I store all my stuff in the giant ziplock
bags from Hunters Specialties and keep those inside of the big Rubbermaid tubs. Keeps my stuff scent free,dry,and when I go on a trip
it makes life easy to just load the tubs in the truck and boogie.

Steve

I put all my clothes in rubbermaid tubs. Then I put a couple earth scent wafers in the container. My wife says I smell like a big dirt pile, and I think the deer think the same thing. I have one container for cold weather and one for not so cold weather. Then wear rubber boots and spray them down with scent eliminater. Seems to work well for me and I don't use scent block clothing.
BOWDUDE

HEY BOWDUDE, OUR WIVES OTTA GET TOGETHER,, MINE WON'T LET ME IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE MY CLOTHES SMELL DIRTY..ACTUALLY MY CLOTHES ARE PROBABLY THE CLEANEST IN THE HOUSE. ANYWAY I HAVE PURCHACED CEDAR DOG KENNEL BEDDING CHIPS FROM THE PET STORE. TAKE YOUR OLD SOCKS AND FILL EM UP WITH CEDAR CHIPS, AND STORE CLOTHES IN A RUBBERMADE TUB.. THATS ALL IT WILL TAKE, HEY BOWDUDE MAYBE IT'L GET YA BACK IN THE SAME BED. IT WORKED FOR ME.TAKE THE FILLED SOCKS AND LAYER EM BETWEEN CLOTHES AND YOU HAVE A GREAT NATURAL COVER SCENT.. M350 OUT

I also do the same as bowdude,the rubbermaid tubs work great keeping everything in one place and easy to load them in and out of the truck.I wash everything in sent free soap put in some eath scent waffers and spray them wit scent shield fall blend and have had excellnt luck with no scent blocker clothing!I also take my new tubs and fill them with mud from a creek or pond for a few days to help remove the oil in the plastic.

Top Bottom