Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Supertec's 2004 Mule Deer Hunt in S.D.

Thank you all, Alaskan - already got all the bells and whistles for the bow, just need to get the bow, hopefully just a few more weeks.
Thanks again

Great Buck!
grin.gif
Great story!
grin.gif
Thanks for sharing it with us!
grin.gif

Old Buck

Got a phone call from Mike tonight. He talked to Lloyd out at the ranch. Seems like a very nice 6x6 has moved into the territory that I harvested mine. Man I hope me makes it throught to next year.
crazy.gif

Got him scored today. 148 3/4. 1 1/4" short of P&Y. He had like 6 3/8" deductions. Close but no cigar. He is still a world class trophy to me!

Thats some awesome looking country. A mulie with a bow is something to be proud of. Congratulations on a great deer!

Now that is one story I never get sick of reading, and one great picture
smile.gif
I'm glad you moved it out of the pma for everyone to see, congratulations again
smile.gif

Dave Jones called me tonight and said him and his brother are starting to put my mulie together tonight. So I headed over there to watch Iowa give the game away and check stuff out. Here are some rough pics of him so far. Still has to dry and get painted. Man brought back some good memories.

1146DSCN0342smaller-med.jpg

1146DSCN0343smaller-med.jpg

Supertec,
Great deer and great story.By the way your not supposed to mention that Dave has a brother.Notice how Harve is never mentioned on outdoors Dan? If you have a chance tease Harve about this,he'll get a kick out of it.
OA
Gary

Top Bottom