Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tacta-Xbow

muddy

Tacta-xbow capable of measuring up to 7 inches of rain

$2K obo

IMG952017121395181938.jpg
IMG_20171213_182603.jpg

Looks to be a top of the line 12 point. I'm gonna make it rain and offer $2250.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice, price is a little rich for my blood. Is that a Vizsla in the background of your drink? I have 2 currently but have had them all my life.

Nice, price is a little rich for my blood. Is that a Vizsla in the background of your drink? I have 2 currently but have had them all my life.

Yup, she's watching my every move... cant escape her. 7 mo old

20171213_211609.jpg

Yep, that's how they are. My son has a 1 1/2 year old just figuring out the game and mine will turn 13 in January. He's still good for one short walk a day on the weekends, he can't hear but doesn't miss a bird if it's there.

Yep, that's how they are. My son has a 1 1/2 year old just figuring out the game and mine will turn 13 in January. He's still good for one short walk a day on the weekends, he can't hear but doesn't miss a bird if it's there.

I grew up with them, though this is the first one inside the house. Glad we crate trained her because I'm not sure how people allow them free run from day 1. Need to simply get her on some birds, but it's proving mildly difficult to find time. Until then she's a professional couch potato

They get bored pretty easily that's for sure and have plenty of energy. Good looking dog, hope she does well for you and your family.

Geesh, i don’t feel worthy to post in this thread here.... guys who own $2k+ Tacta xbows, sipping $5k bottles of 50 year old scotch, dogs that cost thousands. Wipe ur a$$’s with $20’s i bet. May have to start an “elite” section on IW & i wouldn’t be allowed in day 1. ;)

Sure wish this x bow had a thermometer instead instead of rain gauge, I'd keep it for this weekend

Top Bottom