Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Taxidermist Fraud

I understand the frustration dealing with a taxidermist that has your trophy and money and doesn't do the job. I have a nice whitetail mount done by Gonnermans on my wall. I was afraid that I would never see my buck again either but I did. I happen to know the Gonnermans they were my friends. Amber and Rich knew that I was very sick and I wasnt able to hunt much when I shot a 180 class buck. They took the antlers and cape and talked to a couple taxidermist who donated the form and everything else. Gonnermans did the work free of charge. It took 2 years but I have a beautiful mount that I couldn't afford to have done. I haven't shot a buck in 6 years now. This was Amber Gonnermans idea to do for me, she trusted her husband and he screwed her as well as others. I lent him my compound bow to try and maybe sell to him and I never got it back and can't afford to buy another. She is no longer married to him and in my opinion she lost the most. Say what you want about Rich but leave her out of it.

Top Bottom