Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tenzing vs Badlands

marshall

PMA Member
Not really in the market for a new pack but saw a tenzing pack on sale. I currently have a badlands day pack which is great but the interior (nylon?) is really noisy when it gets cold out. I am wondering if the tenzing would have the same problem.

Also general feedback on which pack people prefer?

Not really in the market for a new pack but saw a tenzing pack on sale. I currently have a badlands day pack which is great but the interior (nylon?) is really noisy when it gets cold out. I am wondering if the tenzing would have the same problem. Also general feedback on which pack people prefer?
I have the Tenzing TZ 2220 daypack and love that thing. VERY QUIET & relatively light. Really it is too large for my prime uses (whitetail stand hunting). I actually bought it about a year ago on sale at Amazon for $89.

The 2200 is the one I was looking at. Not quite that cheap though. The noise was my biggest concern. I generally carry way too much stuff in the field that I never use but i figure better to have it and not need it instead of needing it and not having it. Thanks for the feedback.

The 2200 is the one I was looking at. Not quite that cheap though. The noise was my biggest concern. I generally carry way too much stuff in the field that I never use but i figure better to have it and not need it instead of needing it and not having it. Thanks for the feedback.

Let me know if you have any other specific questions about it. I've never used the rain fly or hydration compatible components. i'd be happy to take detailed pictures or videos of it if you need.

I can get you awesome deals in tenzing packs. I use them and love them. Fits all Amy hunting gear and all my camera gear including camera arm.

Top Bottom