Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Texas Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion Symposium 2018 posted January 2019 VIDEO SET 18 CLIPS

I urge everyone to go to you tube search cwd deer. There is a podcast with joe rogan and ted nugent a 9min segment watch it then give me your thoughts ! Thanks

Sent from my RS501 using Tapatalk

ted nugent science on cwd tse prion? LAUGH OUT LOUD! lol!

now that's funny, i don't care who you are...

you die hard idiots that follow ted nugent for your science deserve what you get. you keep following bs like that, you will lose your cervid herd as you know in the long run. your children will not know it as you do. so what is it, uncle ted theology which is horse shit, or sound science. listen to the scientist.

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2018

***> Chronic Wasting Disease CWD TSE Prion 2019 Where The Rubber Meets The Road

https://chronic-wasting-disease.blogspot.com/2018/12/chronic-wasting-disease-cwd-tse-prion.html

Terry S. Singeltary Sr.

MONDAY, JANUARY 14, 2019

Evaluation of iatrogenic risk of CJD transmission associated with Chronic Wasting Disease TSE Prion in Texas TAHC TPWD Evaluation of iatrogenic risk of CJD transmission associated with Chronic Wasting Disease TSE Prion in Texas TAHC TPWD
It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is NOT, an area which we call the Twilight Zone, but an area that believes junk science, and the very industries and lobbyist some Texas Hunters, the cervid industry, that insist on shoving the fake news down their throats, we call this ted nugent junk science, and in TEXAS, sometimes you just can't fix stupid, this is where the rubber meets the road, here's your sign!

chronic wasting disease cwd tse prion aka mad deer elk disease, if you consume a cwd tse prion positive cervid, then months, years, decades later, go on to have surgery, dental, ophthalmology, endoscopy, donate tissue, blood, organs, you then expose those medical theaters and tissue, blood, organs, that are incubating the infectious cwd tse prion disease, to everyone that comes in contact.

these are not memes, these are actual statements from hunters/industry in Texas about CWD tse prion.
God help them, and us...terry

''Got a call today from TPWD, I’ve got a mule deer that tested early positive for CWD. I’m soon to turn into a zombie because I have already been eating it. They advised not to consume any of the meat...too late! They want to come confiscate what meat is left once they get more results back from another lab.''

snip...

https://chronic-wasting-disease.blogspot.com/2019/01/evaluation-of-iatrogenic-risk-of-cjd.html

with sad and dusgusting regards,

terry

Keith warren hosts the panel says 5 months ago was put out. 43 min video hope this helps thanks

Laugh out loud again. Keith Warren on CWD LOL!

just more industry fed junk science coming from Keith Warren.

that's like asking Ted Nugent on CWD...LOL!

LISTEN TO THE SCIENTIST...

terry

Thanks for the info on where this thing possibly came from. You had to know humans had something to do with it. We are known to foul our own nest. Started in Eden!

Flounder 9 thanks for calling me an idiot for stating some of the videos i have watched #! I have watch the ones with just the biologists and its good to get as many perspectives in it as possible and i dissagree that the deer farmers who study and monitor deer 24/7. 365. Are all idiots as well !!! I firmly believe if you take a pen full of deer and do not sell add or delete any with cwd that in 2 to 10 yrs you could get some great info studying them !! Did they all contract it ? How long to dye ? Ect ect. But you got all the answers

you die hard idiots

flounder flounder flounder, while I agree with your attempt to educate hunters as well as lay people about CWD, calling posters on this site idiots isn't the way to go about it. I have read why you are motivated to try and educate hunters and lay people and I'm sorry for your loss and I hope that someday you find peace but to come here and call members who are not one dimensional (or one topic) posters "idiots" undermines your valiant efforts. I fear that now Wi transplant and who knows how many lurkers will forever be un-swayed in their opinion.

You may not have been referring directly to Wi transplant with your idiot remark that is the way I took it.

I have not watched or listened to any videos of The Nuge in regards to CWD as he is a zealot and I have a hard time listening to zealots on either side of any issue. Perhaps Uncle Ted is a zealot on one side and you are a zealot on the other. Those of us in the middle will be the ones to determine the course of action we hunters will take on CWD.

Hearts and minds flounder, hearts and minds.

flounder flounder flounder, while I agree with your attempt to educate hunters as well as lay people about CWD, calling posters on this site idiots isn't the way to go about it. I have read why you are motivated to try and educate hunters and lay people and I'm sorry for your loss and I hope that someday you find peace but to come here and call members who are not one dimensional (or one topic) posters "idiots" undermines your valiant efforts. I fear that now Wi transplant and who knows how many lurkers will forever be un-swayed in their opinion.

You may not have been referring directly to Wi transplant with your idiot remark that is the way I took it.

I have not watched or listened to any videos of The Nuge in regards to CWD as he is a zealot and I have a hard time listening to zealots on either side of any issue. Perhaps Uncle Ted is a zealot on one side and you are a zealot on the other. Those of us in the middle will be the ones to determine the course of action we hunters will take on CWD.

Hearts and minds flounder, hearts and minds.

i agree. i'm sorry for that and to Wi transplant. but my position on ted nugent cwd tse prion science stands. after doing this every day for 21 years (and that's well documented), sometimes the sheer ignorance of it all gets to me, i am only human. but really folks ted nugent? educate yourselves folks, for your families sake, your friends, because ted nugent is NOT going to educate you on this. watch the videos and listen to what these scientist and experts are telling you, this is not some sort of damn insurance scam by the dnr. shhhhhh. come on, only you hunters can educate yourselves. look at the science, don't let me or uncle ted convince you of anything, read the science, the transmission studies. that is all...

kind regards, terry

Is it currently legal to transport Captive deer from state to state? Is it currently legal to transport deer, elk carcasses across state lines? Both should be stopped immediately. Should every township or County that has CWD deer completely eliminate their deer herd to save the rest of the deer population throughout the country?

Last edited:
^^Buddies hunt Allamakee county, on pieces that they HAVE had positive tests for CWD... They kill deer, haul them 100 miles back home and then do what with the carcass? Even if it ends up in a landfill, its a potential spread? Hopefully it all makes it to the landfill at that point, but what critter might get in there and dig it out and spread it?

i agree. i'm sorry for that and to Wi transplant. but my position on ted nugent cwd tse prion science stands. after doing this every day for 21 years (and that's well documented), sometimes the sheer ignorance of it all gets to me, i am only human. but really folks ted nugent? educate yourselves folks, for your families sake, your friends, because ted nugent is NOT going to educate you on this. watch the videos and listen to what these scientist and experts are telling you, this is not some sort of damn insurance scam by the dnr. shhhhhh. come on, only you hunters can educate yourselves. look at the science, don't let me or uncle ted convince you of anything, read the science, the transmission studies. that is all...

kind regards, terry

Maybe I've missed it, but what is the solution here? Is there something that we as hunters are supposed to be doing ? I admit I'm very new to this whole CWD conversation and I can promise you that at least 95% of hunters in my area wouldn't have the slightest clue what it is. The only place I have ever witnessed any conversation about CWD is on this website.
If this is something that is serious, and that's inevitable, I'd like to know what's coming before all heck breaks loose.

Watch the videos. Is found about everywhere now. Not much hunters can do about it. I just hope that nature finds a cure.

The thing hunters can do is properly dispose of all carcasses and do not accidentally spead it our selves !!

Does everyone actually take the time to dismember an entire deer carcase into garbage bags and put them out on the curb?

The thing hunters can do is properly dispose of all carcasses and do not accidentally spead it our selves !!

I think CDW is like trying to contain emerald ash borers. "don't move firewood.... save the trees!" How well did that work.

Well thanks for the personal testimonies. I am still hearing about garbage collectors and land fills that will not take such. I keep mine on my own land.

Does everyone actually take the time to dismember an entire deer carcase into garbage bags and put them out on the curb?
Yes. Not because I had ever thought about spread of CWD. It's just easy. Two contractor bags and into the trash can. Its easier than hauling it out and dumping on the back 40.

YES- I just listed to close to 2 hours of TX cwd symposium!!!!! I took every drop in.. In a nutshell some take aways I took...
1) possibility of vaccine cure is the likely only conclusion or cure OR without some sort of CURE - there is no proven solution or long term path that solves the issue they discussed with defined END. PERIOD.
2) their management goals and practices revolved around containing & slowing spread & eradication of disease. Catching disease early & containing. Eradication is a possibility, according to them, or a chance, in New York & possibly Norway examples they showed. No way to know at this point. No other areas have shown a chance of cure.
3) decline in populations is one of main concerns. Which, some of worst data they had was, say, around a 20% decline (subjective to weather, winter & other factors making too hard to define). My own thoughts: If 20% decline was true- not shooting does would still not keep populations under control & theoretically all we would need to change.
4) eating meat has no definitive rules of safety. There’s a “chance” of human transmission that cannot be 100% ruled out. Moving carcasses & plant material from farms can also spread prions. If we bottom lined that logic & science/conclusion... we are better off killing the deer & leaving them be. Not eating or moving it and would be better off burying it where no plants & animals can reach it. Sounds absurd but that’s the only stopping place for science & logic based on what they said.
5) all management systems they have in place or propose, do not cure or solve this. They revert to NY or Norway but we still do not know if the prions will get integrated again. They offered 100’s of tactics as part of the plans & tactics. WI is adapting their ever changing management plan & adjusting every 5 years. Will it cure it? NO. They do attest to that. They have unlimited ideas they have implemented and are trying and this is far from over. Ongoing with no end-all cure-all except a cure.
6) I am concerned they have paid sponsors and such high amounts of “research grants & funds” paid to them. It’s simply a CONCERN. Not saying it changed xyz fact but it’s of concern for long list of reasons.
7) their data was “decent” IMO. This is coming from someone who has spent 20+ years reading studies & medical data. This is very “early on” type of data & being its DEER- such a small amount of data. Very limited. VS say, cancer research or how to combat bacterial infections. We are honestly very early on - example: 2002 the data starts with WI & to date- we have a mountain of unknowns & decades of learning ahead.
8) I do believe these folks care & are very well informed & educated. My personal feeling is that most of the discussion will be vastly different in 20 years. A lot of which was said or hypothesized will be wrong & clearly we will know vastly more later. Which - I applaud them for the research & why it takes place. So later on we can learn more & come to different conclusions. Right now: it’s searching for a cure & throwing everything at the wall seeing what will stick. So far, there’s nothing that’s permanently “stuck” & solved this. Unless Norway & NY are deemed successful (& never contract again). Long road ahead on them grasping this. Cure- be great. Without it- yikes- this discussion & action plan could literally go anywhere!!!

Top Bottom