Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thank you IWT friends

moosehunter

PMA Member
Thank you. It's pretty overwhelming the showing of support from the Iowa Whitetail community has shown me in the last couple weeks. I would not have discussed my situation first but my nephew felt the need to spread the word here with a post. And I'm glad he did. I'm completely humbled that people that I don't even know made donations to my benefit or the "Go fund me " page. I joined here in 2002 so I guess I could be one of the old timers. I've met a lot of members over the years and I can say that this site is a fantastic place to not only learn something about deerhunting but more importantly, it's a good place to meet new friends.

I am writing this as I sit in Rochester at Mayo. I am going through a new treatment called CAR Tcell therapy. Without boring people to death it is a new technology that genetically modifies the Tcells to attack the cancer cells. They have had good success with it so far. It doesn't work all the time but when it does it works very well. Today I got my Tcells back. So now I wait to get sick (wanted and expected side effect). I will get admitted then and wait til the side effects subside. Usually 7 to 10 days. Then I have to remain here for another month or so.

I can't possibly name those who donated or sent well wishes and prayers because I'm afraid I would miss someone and I would hate that. So I'll just say thanks to everyone here.

Perry Sievert (moosehunter)

PS. I did kill a smallish buck that maybe I can get Nolan to help with a score so I don't completely let down my team mates. Go team 2

Best wishes. I have a good friend who was in the CAR Tcell trials and it took care of his lukemia. Nothing else worked, but that sure did. Prayers for the same success for you.

Chin up bud, thinking of you. I'll try to remember to throw you a text or 6 over the next few weeks when I'm hunting

Top Bottom