Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The fall OFFICIALLY begins tonight!

Lucky13

Well boys it's here...FALL! Tonight college football begins which to me is the beginning of the best time of year! I am sure I'm in the minority here but I'm a huge University of Michigan fan and this year plans to be epic! We have brought in a great coach and I am super pumped to see what this season brings!!!!!!!!!

For this that may be UofM fans here is something that will send chills down your spine and put tears in your eyes:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dXh4GJhlbp0

I know you haven't been back in a while, but that state turned GREEN. As such, my second favorite team is whoever is playing the weasels.

Couldn't help myself bud. :)

c7bf4fefee3d653722fb410e96ffa2c7.jpg

Go Blue....although I'm not getting my hopes to high. 8-9 wins would be a great year. I'm not sure we stand a chance in the two big games, but we shall see.

Fall begins for me the day SWEAT stops pouring off me,,any time I try to do some work. Since I have been in Southern Iowa,,is around second wk of Nov. Happened last year in a BIG way! Remember that COLD Snap? One heck of a drop! AAHHH I'd like it today:rolleyes:

Same ole Ruddock....have fun with that.
Yea what a joke...I know it's a new system and I did not expect MI to come out and won 10 games just because the prodigal son is our coach now but geez...he missed 5 passes that cost them the win...over a receiver twice for touchdowns...then 3 TERRIBLE interceptions...although they lost I saw a different MI team then from years past...I think it will be a good season....or should I say I HOPE

Michigan definitely has QB issues. I'm projecting 7-5 or 8-4 for them. The positive is that Harbaugh should be able to right the QB ship. It's still a feeling out process and understanding what the kid is good at. The final drive was nice out of the no huddle but you had the Utes in a base prevent defense. It was good recognition on the TD pass being an all out blitz, but where was that all game.

Top Bottom