Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Great Outdoors (Pictures)

Ever find something in the timber and you just scratched your head?

More times than you would think is possible. This one freaked me out a little at first. Then I laughed. Then I started scratching my head.

full

• Deleted by EatSleepHunt
  • Reason: Repeat
Show…
Testing my ability to up load photos.

In the words of the immortal Joe Cocker: I get by with a little help from my friends.
Its about time you joined the party and got back on here:) Congrats on the new appointment ( IBA President ) Make us proud

Don't know Bout joining the party but,,,,congrats for the new appointment! IBA Prez! You've got my vote everyday!

4e164e566092e8d30f044146863b77b4.jpg

Snapped from stand from iPhone earlier in season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan,

Is that LacSuel? I am heading there this summer. Taking my son for his first Canada fishing trip. Can't wait. We are staying at Evergreen Lodge. This pick kinda looks like it may be taken from their dock.

103345-ad2814bee198a68f325326b3d0e286f7.jpg

full

A couple of shots from my Montana elk hunt in early November. It was sold cold that my camera didn't always work, so I didn't get a lot of pics, but these give some sense of the vastness of the area that we were in. I think the view in that second picture would be 5 to 8 miles, perhaps more. I snapped this off pretty quickly when the horse was standing still for a minute. :) I believe we were at about 6800' at this point in elevation.

Dylan,

Is that LacSuel? I am heading there this summer. Taking my son for his first Canada fishing trip. Can't wait. We are staying at Evergreen Lodge. This pick kinda looks like it may be taken from their dock.
The picture itself is not Lac Seul...I was actually exploring a logging road in the area and came across this view. However we were fishing on Lac Seul and actually stayed at Evergreen Lodge. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Have a great time!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom