Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Story Of HeartAttack....... 3 Year Quest

Has there by any word- did anyone see "heart attack" this year alive or anyone get him with a bow or gun yet?? I never saw the photos and interested in how big he is!

Has there by any word- did anyone see "heart attack" this year alive or anyone get him with a bow or gun yet?? I never saw the photos and interested in how big he is!

I was at full draw on him twice at 40 yards. My dad had him at 20 with no shot. I saw him Tuesday so he survived all three gun seasons! I got both of my encounters with him on film. Accumulated about 500 pics or more already this season alone.

I was at full draw on him twice at 40 yards. My dad had him at 20 with no shot. I saw him Tuesday so he survived all three gun seasons! I got both of my encounters with him on film. Accumulated about 500 pics or more already this season alone.

Nice!! Well I hope you have a shot at him in 2nd split or find his sheds!!

Isn't the land of Lincoln Illinois? I hope so since I'm originally from there- that would be embarrassing if I got that wrong!

Yep Land of Lincoln is IL. Only season left for bucks is archery.Ends in the middle of Jan.

Top Bottom