Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Trailer Buck

Great buck indeed. He even looked good out the window hanging from the 3020 :) The trailer and ol' Angus (the decoy) did it again!! Congrats G on a great buck!!

I seriously hope that when I'm 77 I'll still be chasing big bucks. We have a fella that lets us hunt that's 81. Still getting in his 5 to 6' homemade ladder stands. Shoots a 50 pound Mathews switchback with his fingers and the oldest single pin sight I've ever seen. Since turning 75 he has killed 3 bucks over 170". Truly UN believable the amount of really big deer this guy has killed with a bow. And doesn't own one piece of camo clothing, or shoot past 20 yards. He says " hunt the wind,patience, and having a big one in the area are the keys to killing them" he's dreading the day he has to get a crossbow and a blind. But I'm afraid it won't be too far down the told for him

Congrats to the hunter on one hell of a deer and still having the drive to get out there and go after them. They say that your only as old as you feel.

This in my opinion is the best harvest post so far!! And the best blood trail!!! :way: Congrats to DAD!!!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Best harvest story and pictures YTD. Nice blood trail. Great buck. Fantastic story and harvest. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Top Bottom