Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This world is pretty messed up right now...

Tmayer13

I know this is a hunting forum but this is something that hits home to us Iowans...This poor family and that poor young lady! Not even given a chance at life. As a father sometimes I wonder if it was even a good idea to bring a child into this sick world we live it now...I am heart broken and just mortified about this....hugs your little ones tight tonight boys, tomorrow is never guaranteed....

https://www.kcci.com/article/report-missing-20-year-old-mollie-tibbetts-found-dead/22786847

There have always been wicked people in the world. Always will be. Or at least people who do wicked things, anyway. Since we know this to be a fact, it's up to all of us to constantly be on defense. Never let your guard down. It sucks, and won't guarantee personal safety, but it's necessary.

So sad, I've been following this story and had a feeling some scum bag did something horrible. My prayers go out to her family, I couldn't imagine what they're going through.

For any one that is wondering, Ishi is referring to the fact that an illegal alien has been arrested and charged with 1st degree murder of Mollie...terrible terrible thing...there are still alot of details that are to be uncovered but for now Mollie has been found and they caught the miserable scum that did it...Lets build that damn wall already!!!

Sad sad outcome and completely preventable. Deeply saddens me to know that enforcing our current laws would have guaranteed that this young lady would still be here today. I pray for her family and hope that they can find peace in some way.

I want to hear the left wing whack jobs Compassion for a family that lost their daughter forever to an illegal and quit bitching about illegal immigrant Families being temporarily separated at the border If you don’t want to be separated, don’t cross the border illegally.

$11 billion dollar annual expense for California alone on illegal immigrants, $1billion of which is for incarcerated illegals. Send those bastards home and you can pay for that wall in a year.

This is just my opinion. The CRUX of the problem is that all of these employers of these illegal aliens DON'T have to verify that they are here illegally. Most of the labor is under the table making lots of people rich basically for slave labor that is then subsidized by the American Taxpayer through free education and medical care for the families. These people do work hard, but they are making their employers rich through cheap labor. I know a couple contractors here in town getting rich and living in $500,000 homes by using cheap illegal labor for roofing, drywall, etc. Democrats want the dependent voters and lots of people benefit thru cheap labor and the rest of get screwed thru prison, medical and school costs.

Make the penalty for being here illegally worse than whatever they're coming here illegally to escape, or it's not going to stop.

Repeal US citizenship of employers who hire illegal immigrants, and deport their asses along with their illegal employees.

The problem will practically vanish overnight.

It is a scary world and with 24/7 news we here more about it and we will never stop evil. Glad they caught the guy and now the family at least can have some closer. Thoughts and prayers to the family. And don't even get me started on California, sell it back to Mexico!!

I want to hear the left wing whack jobs Compassion for a family that lost their daughter forever to an illegal and quit bitching about illegal immigrant Families being temporarily separated at the border

Ditto, Imagine if that would have been Obama's or Hillary's daughter. Would they still feel the same? Probably not, just to get votes!

Do you personally know of any illegal aliens? Do you personally know of any employers employing illegal aliens? SHAME ON YOU if you know and aren't doing anything about it. Take action!

That murdering POS was in our country illegally for 4 to 7 years and was employed by a local 'Republican' dairy farmer who claims he passed a federal 'standard' test or something, not sure what that means. I am FURIOUS!!! The illegal aliens topic has become nearly as important to me as the abortion topic. If a candidate supports amnesty for illegal aliens or the murdering of babies, I will not and cannot vote for them.

Wall or not, once they're here, if we don't enforce the laws already on the books, this issue will never be resolved.

My college roommate and good friend was T-boned by a Wetback POS that also didn't have a license, or insurance. When my friend woke up from a long coma, he had a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) that he'll never recover from. He's extremely disabled. His wife divorced him. He rarely sees his kids. He can't live unassisted. He can't work, etc. His life, and those who loved him most, were destroyed. All because our LEO's pick and choose what laws to enforce and what laws not to. If I sound like I'm pissed off, it's because I am. All American citizens should be. If you're not, you're part of the F-ing problem.

How do these employers pay these illegals? He was in the country 4-7 years? Working for Yarrabee farms. Were taxes ever taken out of his check? WTF?

I think I read somewhere that Yarrabee said he passed the E-Verify. Sure.

Any employer that is paying these illegals should be fined HEAVILY.

How do these employers pay these illegals? He was in the country 4-7 years? Working for Yarrabee farms. Were taxes ever taken out of his check? WTF?

I think I read somewhere that Yarrabee said he passed the E-Verify. Sure.

Any employer that is paying these illegals should be fined HEAVILY.

Strip illegal alien employers of their US citizenship, seize all of their assets, deport their asses to Mexico and make them go through the same 'Legal' process, we make all other immigrants go through, to become a US citizens. Overnight our country would have an employee shortage. Lower skilled jobs would pay better in order to fill positions. Illegal aliens would starve, flee back home of their own free will, or would be flushed out in the open making for a perfect opportunity to scoop them up and deport them, per the enforcement of our current laws. Our country and it's legal citizens would thrive... Wringing of hands - Problem solved!

Obsessed and breckhawk... It's not as easy as you make it seem for employers. I would bet you this dude has a SS# and Yarrabee farms did the checks and balances required by the Govt. to make sure he can work in the US. Happens all the time, yet they are still here illegally and without papers. I don't agree with it at all but it happens all the time.
I don't understand how you can have a SS# and still be illegal but I have seen it firsthand. Just another corrupt part of our Govt.

Obsessed and breckhawk... It's not as easy as you make it seem for employers. I would bet you this dude has a SS# and Yarrabee farms did the checks and balances required by the Govt. to make sure he can work in the US. Happens all the time, yet they are still here illegally and without papers. I don't agree with it at all but it happens all the time.
I don't understand how you can have a SS# and still be illegal but I have seen it firsthand. Just another corrupt part of our Govt.

If this is occurring, I'm confident that a little digging would uncover 'how' some are obtaining and using false SS#'s, and a little extra digging would expose those using false SS#'s. It sounds like it's already been identified as a problem, and it's a problem that seems to have relatively simple solutions upon my initial brainstorming. So, close these, what I'll call, loopholes, and employers of illegal aliens won't be able to use this as a scapegoat for hiring illegals, and will in turn be able to be held accountable.

I don't see it as a problem our politicians or LEO's 'want' to fix though, otherwise they'd have fixed it LONG ago.

If this is occurring, I'm confident that a little digging would uncover 'how' some are obtaining and using false SS#'s, and a little extra digging would expose those using false SS#'s. It sounds like it's already been identified as a problem, and it's a problem that seems to have relatively simple solutions upon my initial brainstorming. So, close these, what I'll call, loopholes, and employers of illegal aliens won't be able to use this as a scapegoat for hiring illegals, and will in turn be able to be held accountable.

I don't see it as a problem our politicians or LEO's 'want' to fix though, otherwise they'd have fixed it LONG ago.

I agree with you 100% on that they don't want to fix it or they would have done it already.

He was using someone else's ID and SS#. So they need to question him on who he bought or was given those from. That's why I have no problem with these raids on packing houses and farms by ICE checking things out. I also want to know who is paying for his douche bag lawyer.

He was using someone else's ID and SS#. So they need to question him on who he bought or was given those from. That's why I have no problem with these raids on packing houses and farms by ICE checking things out. I also want to know who is paying for his douche bag lawyer.

I agree. I think of ICE raids as being similar to police waiting outside bars at 2:00 AM, waiting for drunks to roll out. I totally support it. That's enforcing laws already on the books. If you're not breaking the law, you have nothing to fear.

I, you, and every other legal tax paying citizen am/are/is paying for this POS's attorney, along with all other legal and detainment expenses. Ain't it great!!!

Top Bottom