Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

TILING FARM LAND, SOUTHERN IOWA THIS SPRING!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, I wanted to give a massive thanks and shout out for HJELMELAND EXCAVATING & FARM DRAINAGE & also a genuinely good opportunity that does NOT come often...... PICS R NEXT POST BELOW.
*I got to be friends with the owner, Brian, over the last year... He's incredibly driven, hard working & honest - over & over he's impressed me and some other guys he's done work for. Top notch integrity & good person.

I begged him to take his HUGE equipment & operation to Southern Iowa to finish my bottom fields & few other rolling fields. I gave him 60 days notice. He had a massive bottom job done in a couple days BECAUSE he has new & huge equipment & a crew down right now. They ROLL over a massive amount of acres because of their operation.

Because I got him down here and he's going now..... He can do things lower cost..... (long story & explanation) & has been cutting some really good prices for guys I know. Lower than I've ever been quoted before EVER & the quality of the jobs have been incredible.

IF you are in the Southern Tier of State & need a field tiled, now is your opportunity to have it done with the best equipment, rig, crew & scheduling timeframe you can get (like, you could line this up ASAP where I've had scheduling nightmares in year's passed) Say 30 to 3,000 acres - he could do it. Pricing dependent on how much tile you want done. When grain goes back up, your ground value enhanced incredibly (this MORE than pays for itself) & cash rents higher immediately as well.

To be clear, I have ZERO $ motive here, ZERO. If anything, this is simply a POSITIVE REVIEW & recommendation for them & opportunity for others... I'm posting this because I'm that impressed with what he's done for others & myself and the timing & rates & job are fantastic. Give Brian a call if you need professional tiling done ASAP in some area of Southern, IA (I'm sure he's got a wide radius & could travel for big enough job) or lining him up for future. If future, I'm sure he could do anything in Iowa or even maybe into other states for big enough jobs. Thanks to them for the great work.

Here's contact: Brian, HJELMELAND Excavating & Farm Drainage: 515-320-1305.

Last edited:
fb129194a6a8b9d6415b608b68dcdcf8.jpg
66eef9377ee12d8d258c1b5a829c7d17.jpg
c2e83e9ddcb06cfc0f3bee6113e401d8.jpg
2cd8e72462d7ca5296567d5405af6d85.jpg
c3114e88c6a0e49b3e5525502b34fd52.jpg
020ea8fdbe0dcfdd46c5f86990b80694.jpg

7d1b2a525dadec186600906d8e957fad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: 170
Top Bottom