Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Treewalker climber, guidos web and a bunch more items...

Foster9

Tree Walker ProMag LT climber only used 3-5 times then put away into garage the net seat is stiff from being in storage and somehow has gotten some holes in it and may need to be replaced but is usable, other than the seat this stand is in near perfect condition $250

Guidos Web extra large tall, purchased brand new in 2012 and used once on a tree at home and I decided this system wasn’t for me. This stand is like brand new and never has been hunted with $175

Older loc on hang on treestand I believe to be a LEM not sure but it is extremely light certainly less than 10 lbs but I would guess 7-8lbs. Needs new seat cloth or a net seat can be added as well as a strap to hang it, $make offer

MOLLE straps/frame (was used with the tree walker climber) $30

6 used Ezy folding strap on steps do show some surface rust/wear $75

6 EZY deluxe steps $35

18 EZY T steps with greens tree saddle T step belt carrier I believe these were used on 1 hunt and other than some light surface rust are like new $80

Bowtech deluxe grey soft Bowcase $65

Bowtech black/camo soft Bowcase $50

Nikon 10x realtree camo Binoculars really nice and clear $75

Garmin Etrex camo GPS $20

Black and Gold Rush 5 pin sight used one deer season $65

Octane 5 arrow magnetic quiver is used pretty hard and missing the locking bolt on the release mount but would be something that is fixable $make offer

I am cleaning out my garage of everything I no longer use, everything has been kept inside out of the weather. The climber as well as the web and steps the reason they were never used much or at all is that I prefer a hangon and sticks over those systems and just put them in the garage for several years once I realized that system wasn’t for me. Shoot me a offer if something is of interest, I will be able to post pictures if anything is of interest or I can text them. Thanks for looking.

PayPal only, prices include shipping and not interested in trades.

Last edited:
Top Bottom