Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trenton Takes Down Curly!(Story Added)

That was one of the best text messages and phone calls ever last night, Trenton! If I have to lose a bet under the terms we have, I'd be proud to lose to you! You totally made my day!! I may have to call you later today because my daughter wants to congratulate you in person. And, of course, props to your dad for all he has done to help and encourage you, your sister, and brother!

Oh my, that's a hog! Congrats, killing big bucks must be genetic because your family gets it done!

Congrats Trenton on a Iowa Giant!! Congrats to Dad also for exposing him to a great sport!!
Great buck, can't wait to hear the story behind that Giant!

this is Chance - holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats TrentMan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is absolutely awesome. That buck is a HAMMER. Congrats to Trenton and awesome job getting him into it. If he's not hooked, I don't know what will get him addicted, but judging by the smile, I'd say he's hooked.

Top Bottom