Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trenton Takes Down Curly!(Story Added)

huge buck

That is one huge buck, good for you Trenton, way to make the shot at crunch time!

Great buck Trenton. I bet the ol man's smile was just as big as Trentons. Send him a big congrats from me.

Kratz

Wow, Trenton will be exited to see all of your replies! Sorry for the delay on the story, he worked on it today while I was hunting with his sister. We were up until 2 am last night getting him caped and cut up and then up early this morning for church. As soon as his story is complete I will get it posted up for him.

Thanks again for the replies, they really mean allot to the kids.:way:

Trenton's story is now added to the original post!

Last edited:
Trenton is man of the hour. Congrats man your smile says it all. Hopefully, your sis will get a chance to put a tag on one.

Wow, way to get it done the first day.Gives the rest of us dads hope. Good luck with the rest of your season.

Wow, what a way to kick off the deer harvest photos for the 2011/2012 season! Hopefully you started that ball rolling for all of us : ) What a giant, congrats!

Trenton you have this place fired up!!!! I expect it won't be long and your dad will be looking to you for some tips. Team Bowman rocks.

That's awesome Wayne! I know when I saw you guys on Saturday you both looked pretty pumped to get out. Congrats to you both!

Top Bottom