Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tresspaser

fur trade, your right, and 500 others on this site are wrong. Double tree is actually a resident of Afganistan and is training the Taliban down in southern, IA. Gigs up Paul, fur trade called you on it ;)

Seriously fur trade, you need to get some info. from a better resource.

fur trade, your right, and 500 others on this site are wrong. Double tree is actually a resident of Afganistan and is training the Taliban down in southern, IA. Gigs up Paul, fur trade called you on it ;)

Seriously fur trade, you need to get some info. from a better resource.

I gotta say, that made me laugh.

Dang Paul, how dare you live in your house in SE Iowa 11 months and 28 days a year and call yourself a resident.

Fur trade. Its been a long day here but I sincerely thank You for the out loud laugh you allowed me to have. Better than renting Christmas Vacation :)

call him at his mich. residence rite now and u will find out.big outfitter in southern iowa knows this guy.i havent been to either peoples house for turkey day but i prefer to gather some facts before running my mouth.

he said he has 2 properties ther now, not trying to get any body in trouble, js passing on info for people here to think about, several times iv told landowners bout somebody being wher they shouldnt, the land owner tells me mabee no one should hunt here to avoid trouble. js want to hunt when i can.

call him at his mich. residence rite now and u will find out.big outfitter in southern iowa knows this guy.i havent been to either peoples house for turkey day but i prefer to gather some facts before running my mouth.

For crying out loud, Dbltree lives in Iowa, I have been to his house multiple times.

Well...unless that was an imposter wife, a stand in son and a fake dog he was keeping there in his faux house just so he could get a resident tag. :D

Fur trade, you need to recheck your "facts". This takes the cake for the strangest post ever on here I think.

I bout pissed myself when I went to furturds personal profile and read this:

"fur trade has not made any friends yet" !!! Bwhaaaaa!! Glad I wasn't drinking

anything! :D

This is HILARIOUS!! I was in Iowa for 1 day in my life and met Dbltree for crying out loud.

Too Funny!!

mabee his latest situation has changed and like the tresspaser his past isnt clean

Huh? How does that reduce Gene's guilt? Gene's past isn't clean? You really need to get real in your accusations about Paul.

Gene - You need to learn how to apologize and don't end it with "but" or "any type of excuse" and also, don't try to sling mud at the accuser. Shame on you and your actions.

fur trade - Get real. Enough is enough. Your comments aren't funny anymore.

he said he has 2 properties ther now, not trying to get any body in trouble, js passing on info for people here to think about, several times iv told landowners bout somebody being wher they shouldnt, the land owner tells me mabee no one should hunt here to avoid trouble. js want to hunt when i can.

huh.gif

One thing is for sure - All these tresspasser threads have caused a whole lot of new people to join IowaWhitetail!

Top Bottom