Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

TruBall T-Rex hunting/target release

bluedog69

Well I finally broke down and bought a new release. I had still been shooting my Martin Quicksilver from
1987!!!! I decided to try a thumb just for fun. I will say that it has shortened my draw up, or at least makes it feel that way. I tried a few at the pro shop and decided I really liked the super crisp no movement thumb trigger.

With the wrist strap that is on it I decided I would give it a try. I had a nephew that almost lost two front teeth switching from wrist strap style to thumb style release. He drew back and relaxed grip and the release flew forward stayed on the string.
It came back and hit him below his lower lip. Then bounced 30 yards off his face! It made a big hole between his lip and chin that had to be stitched shut and almost blew his bottom 2 teeth out.
Dentist gave him a 50/50 chance of losing them.

With the wrist strap I even let my kids use it. They made a video review of it. Starts a little dry but stick with it they have a few mishaps that are pretty funny. (BTW They aren't getting paid to do this review):D

Good job boys. First time I saw a boy eat clover then roost in a tree like a turkey and scream like an elk :D

Yep they are doing these 100% on their own. I try to critique them after they are done.

Things like...
1) Cut the clover eating segment down to 2 seconds tops
2) Ok .... you like it a lot... we got that
3) people have short attention spans.....LOL
4) DO NOT FORGET TO LOAD AN ARROW!!! VIDEOS ARE FUN, BUT SAFETY FIRST!

Top Bottom