Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tubby Freak back - Joe Meder

waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yet another nice one, I'd like to see the entire collection.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
TRUE
Congrats on a nice buck!!!!
that thing looked so real, i thought my computer screen was fogging up from the inside from his breath
evil.gif

beautiful Mount

31045-cheers2.gif
I'll drink to that! Great lookin' deer Limb. Should look good in that man cave of yours.
waytogo.gif

Hey Limb as you know I just finished going thru Joe's School. I have to say he is the God of Taxidermy. I have never mounted anything before going to his class. We have 7 deer to do and I am confident that I can do quality work after being taught by Joe. I'll post picts after I get one completed.

By the way You have a great looking mount !!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I think he is $540 and turn around is about 5 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does he send them with gold eyes.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What's your estimated age and score of that buck? Nice deer. Congratulations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your going to make me re-live this nightmare?
grin.gif

I had trail camera pictures of this buck and couldn't really determine how old he was short nose but huge body, great mass but not much tine length along with a poor frame. I had no idea what I would do if a shot presented itself and quite frankly hadn't given it much thought and of course he walks off a ridge and stands in front of me for what seemed like a half hour which turned out to be four or five minutes. I still couldn't tell how old he was. But, he looked good on the hoof and I was deer hunting not preforming some study on deer age.
grin.gif
He gave me a 7 yard shot, went 50 yards, plowed through about 25 turkeys and piled up in a creek.

I still don't know how old he was but if someone made me guess I would say 3.5 now. But, who knows. He used a Meder 900 form which is his biggest form he makes but tooth wear and nose length seemed to be that of a younger animal.

The one thing I do know is he isn't going to get any older now...
evil.gif
But I can't even begin to imagine what he would have looked like at 6.5 if he was indeed 3.5.

Top Bottom