Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wanted 7mm Mag once (or more) fired brass

150 Class

I will be using these as powder holders for my muzzleloader. Used brass in almost any condition with the spent primers still in them will be appreciated. Let me know what you might have and what it will take to get them to my door in eastern IA. I know most of you will save to reload but if not, or if you have some that have been used enough times that you will part with them, I am interested in them. Other mag size brass will probably work too. Thanks!

I have a buddy who shoots his 7mm mag often and I'll let him know. But now you have me curious. What is the pro to this as to a quick load or are you using it completely different.

Never a worry about static and it has a built in funnel for loading the gun. Note: it is limited on how much it will hold.

Shot my 7MM today in prep for an out of state hunt, but unfortunate for you I'm saving brass to reload.

I have a glass vials that I use for powder, small neck that fits inside the muzzle of a .50 cal ml. Any interest in those?

Top Bottom