Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wanted Remington 700 Muzzleloader

150 Class

Wanted for converting to a smokeless 45 caliber so I don't care what caliber your gun might be. Not too worried about the barrel condition either since the barrel will be coming off to make room for the new one. Prefer SS but will consider blued, and prefer the action to be in decent shape. Let me know what you have and if you're still hunting with it, I can certainly wait until the season is done. This will be a winter project for me.

Pretty sure I will be doing this and will share the concept and project here when I do. Might be cool if it is one of your guns that gets the new barrel but I am sure I can find one elsewhere if not here. Thanks for looking!

muzzleloader

I have a camoflauge remington 700 that i am willing to sell to buy a new muzzleloader. works great and is in good condition, no rust. It is a bolt action and a .50 caliber. Let me know if you are interested. I will done with it sunday night for season. any questions call me at 515-360-0623 or email me at wings2106@gmail.com. leave a voicemail if i dont answer.thanks

If you are not going to use the ramrod, I lost mine and would be willing to pay new price.It was my late dads gun and I would like to get it back to orginal parts.

Wings - Email sent. Good luck this weekend!

Daryl - If I get this or another 700 ML, you can have the ramrod if it has one if you cover the shipping.

Thanks!

Top Bottom