Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whitetails Unlimited Banquet Maquoketa Chapter

G6

Hey is anyone going to the banquet on the 23rd of March in Maquoketa? I was thinking of going.

Re: Whitetails Unlimited Banquet Maquoketa Chapte

I thought you were banned from Maq? Back in the Rose Garden days.
grin.gif

Is he the one who stole/ate all those little white bunnies that lived under the walkway steps?

[ QUOTE ]
I thought you were banned from Maq? Back in the Rose Garden days.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Well I was kicked out of the Rose Garden before and the Wagon Wheel too.
grin.gif
Pretty hard to get kicked out of Maquoketa but I suppose it could happen.
smirk.gif

I don't know what your talking about Muddy.
cool.gif

Pretty easy to get kicked out, we didn't like the "River Rabble" that came up outta Bellevue. Not nearly as crazy as the stuff outta Sabula, but close.
wink.gif
grin.gif

I am inpressed you remember the rose garden muddy? Maybe it was the bowling alley he was kicked out of?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
crazy as the stuff outta Sabula

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree, I married into some of that. Now I'm related to 80% of Jackson county.
grin.gif

S.W. Wisconsin blood mixed with Jackson County blood.....it's a miracle your kids have teeth...assuming they are "your" kids...

Ok then, I "was" gonna tell ya I had the 31st off for the Clinton County banquet.

By the way, the milk is low and your out of bread to!

Don't even joke about that. There's nothing funny about getting that close to another man's beer.

[ QUOTE ]
I am inpressed you remember the rose garden muddy? Maybe it was the bowling alley he was kicked out of?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the Rose Garden was sweet... the "primo" spot for those that didn't know how to grill a steak properly. You probably took your prom date there, yah?
grin.gif

Muddy, you don't remember diddly.....they never served food at the Garden. I think you spent most of your time at the Flower shop next door. My 10 year class re-union was scheduled at the RG....had to cancel because the building collapsed. Alot of good memories in that old s-hole. Anyone remember the band Lynn Allan? Pups.

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone remember the band Lynn Allan?

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
Yeah, they played for one of our Jr High dances. They got in a bit of a jam when some of my class mates helped themselves to the beer cooler behind the Gym stage.

What was that joint called that sat on the corner by wally world? It burnt down and now it's a taco johns and a bank? Just west of town.

Dammit... I thought that place was the Rose Garden.

Certainly shows your age Ruddley.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
crazy as the stuff outta Sabula

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree, I married into some of that. Now I'm related to 80% of Jackson county.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Is she not originally from Sabula?-80% seems a little low.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What was that joint called that sat on the corner by wally world? It burnt down and now it's a taco johns and a bank? Just west of town.

It was the Rose Garden Muddy. I live in Bellevue but I'm not from here, I was raised in Maquoketa most of my life. I'd rather have been from Bellevue though I have to say.
grin.gif
Hey Rudd you must be older than I thought if you were going to have a 10 year reunion at the RG.
grin.gif

Dammit... I thought that place was the Rose Garden.

Certainly shows your age Ruddley.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lynn Allen still plays in the Quad Cities on occasion, I always did love that band.

I was a roady for beacon and the boys back in the day ! thats funny . I thought everybody that saw lynn allen was dead by now !
grin.gif

Top Bottom