Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who's ready 2 hunt these?(New pic)

Re: That's it..! Who's ready 2 hunt these?

Nope...pool 4 of that Mighty Mississippi from Alma, Wisconsin

T 50 lets see pics of all of those 60+ pound Flats. They are cake right?

get right to that along with some ski pics when i move.. not dig'n thru 50 boxes just to show ya some cat pics... Shoot Big. 4 now pics as i shed and ice is all i'm posting..... Dont try to CHALLENGE my fishing abilities.... please don't. If you want the Pepsi challenge P.M. me!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 50's and 60's are cake just cum down! i can't believe thats on ur list!! funny tho
</div></div>

So...what's on your list?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 50's and 60's are cake just cum down! i can't believe thats on ur list!! funny tho
</div></div>

So...what's on your list? </div></div>

Probably hand fishing for Blue Marlin. He's "THE MAN"

I'm gonna let that one go so this thread don't get yanked...:) Look me up tho if ya wanna go heads up on the water!, for any species.

The one cat species would HAVE to be Parrot Yellowtail. found only in the Amazon. One day soon it will happen.. Other than that i have fished for the whole spectrum fom tommycotts to Lemon sharks on fly tackle in the Florida keys.. I would love to catch a Jew Fish "largest of the grouper clan" that goes over 500lbs. Caught a few in the 100's but nothing like the REAL DEAL.

Ive caught Dolphin and redfish in Key Largo Florida. Thats about all i have under my belt other than Iowa fish. Id LOVE to catch a peacock bass someday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dont try to CHALLENGE my fishing abilities.... please don't. </div></div>

I used to watch Jimmy Houston, read Fishing Facts, listen to seminars by Dan Sura, Doug Stange, Spence Petros, Al and Ron Linder, and the like.......

but
not any more....

now that we got T-250 we got our own local legendary pro...... Any Questions?

I have pictures of the dolphin. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif caught it when i was 13. think she weighed 20 something pounds. and YUUUMMMMMM.

You ate FLIPPER ......you bastard! I'm call'n PETA, i knew there was something fishy about you:)

HA. its a different kind of dolphin. ill post pictures but it will be a picture of a picture....all i got.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dont try to CHALLENGE my fishing abilities.... please don't. </div></div>

I used to watch Jimmy Houston, read Fishing Facts, listen to seminars by Dan Sura, Doug Stange, Spence Petros, Al and Ron Linder, and the like.......

but
not any more....

now that we got T-250 we got our own local legendary pro...... Any Questions?</div></div>

dedicate a new forum.. ask the pro /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I caught a carp once....in a river......on rod and reel, from a real boat!!! Top that boys! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Oh, and my dad could beat up all of your dads! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I caught a carp once....in a river......on rod and reel, from a real boat!!! Top that boys! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Oh, and my dad could beat up all of your dads! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Oh ya, well...you should hear about the.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I know dude..... the fish not the mammel... Also known as MAHI MAHI... the rich mans fillet:)

Alright gundawg your gonna get this thread yanked! ..... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I'm not a pro but i can answer about any ?'s people throw at me:) Please, no T250's pro corner Thread.

T4....... Are we BEEFING????? Cause if we are, your harvest photos should stay in that shoebox in the closet...... if we are'nt, great pics buddy:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T4....... Are we BEEFING????? Cause if we are, your harvest photos should stay in that shoebox in the closet...... if we are'nt, great pics buddy:) </div></div>

You really are a piece of work. I hope they lock this one down as well. This is ridiculous.

Top Bottom