Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wildlife prints

180class

I have a collection of wildlife prints that I'm thinking about selling. I have 3 Larry Zach's, a couple Scott Storm's, a Terry Redlin and a Michael Sieve. I have no idea how much they are worth. Any art collectors on here that want to point me in the right direction?

I've tried to sell a couple of mine. I couldn't even get a offer. The market is soft and you might have a hard time getting your money back.
Do you have Broken Solitude?

X2 on broken solitude. Was just at Larry's place the other day. Pretty cool to see the actual deer in big timber bucks and a few other originals

• Deleted by 180class
  • Reason: im stupid
Show…
full

Here's what I have. 3 Larry Zach's (Big City Bucks, Big Country Buck, Big Timber Bucks) 1 Terry Redlin (Evening Surprise) 2 Scott Storm's (Autumn Encounter & Winter Retreat). I also have a Michael Sieve turkey print that is matted, but not framed.

I have Big City Bucks signed and numbered. Never had if framed. I'll deal if anyone is interested :)

That`s very very tempting 4DABUCKS but I don`t have enough cash on hand:(
I understand! I currently have @ 10 different Zach prints and with my boys now hunting for the last couple years and being fairly successful wall space is getting limited!

I understand! I currently have @ 10 different Zach prints and with my boys now hunting for the last couple years and being fairly successful wall space is getting limited!
Mounts are better than prints any day!

Not sure on the prints but love the wall!!!!

Send a pic of the sieve print if you get a chance

Kratz

I am by no means an expert but while researching lately I have seen most Zach prints asking $300-$350 framed. If they are getting asking price, I have no idea. Did see one go for $100 framed but it was snatched up pretty quick before I could get to it.

I'm asking $300 for the Zach prints and $100 for the others. These prices are negotiable.....a little. :)

Man I wish I had more spare cash laying around. I'd jump on the 3 Zach prints if I could.

Market is very soft. If you look on ebay you'll see a several listings but if you look for actually sold items you'll see nothing is selling. My guess is you'll be lucky to get $250 for your framed prints.

Top Bottom