Wireless Trail Cams

Discussion in 'Trail Cams' started by mzldr4life, Dec 3, 2019.

1. mzldr4life

mzldr4life Member

I am looking at buying a few wireless trail cameras. Will use them for hunting as well as work. I'm in sales/project management and have some sites as far as California, but most of them are in the Midwest. I want to get a few cameras to put on job sites so I can better monitor daily progress from afar. Also, want the ability to put a time lapse together at the end of the job to give to customer which I think would be pretty cool to see. Obviously not going to eliminate the need to travel to job sites as I will still be making weekly stops. But it seems like a good way to document some progress and see how things are going if I can't make it to the site that day. I don't want to go cheap and try to save some money, and be disappointed shortly thereafter. I run moultrie and muddy cams for "normal" SD cameras and have had good success with those.

2. AdBot Guest Advertisement

3. Hardwood11

Hardwood11 Well-Known Member

Spypoint Link Cell is cheap and overall pretty good cam ... pictures are average but easy to use... cheap monthly plans.

4. Kaleb

Kaleb Active Member

If you’re on FB check out the cellcam freaks page. You will know what to and what not to get very quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. IowaBowHunter1983

IowaBowHunter1983 Super Moderator Staff Member

We have webcams on almost all our jobs now. They are not the cell cam variety. Usually mount them on top of buildings, poles, etc.